BCA graduates can start up their career in either Government sector or private sector since there are a lot of employment Opportunity in both these sectors. This degree helps the students to get a sound knowledge on computer applications with the help of which they can have a perfect launch pad for challenging career in the field of information technology.
Enter details to get brochure
Overview of BCA
Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) is an undergraduate degree course in computer applications. With the rapid growth of IT industry in India, the demand of computer professional is increasing day by day. This increasing growth of IT industry has created a lot of Opportunity for the computer graduates.
Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) is one of the popular courses among the students who want to make their career in the IT (Information Technology) field. The duration of the course is 3 years and divided into 6 semesters. It comprises of the subjects like database, networking, data structure, core programming languages like ‘C’ and ‘java’. This course provides a lot of Opportunity to the students who are interested in computer field and wants to work in the IT sector as programmer or software developer.
ITM University, Raipur offer 2 major specialisations in BCA
Curriculum of BBA
BBA has been designed to cover all the areas of management by focusing not only the theoretical knowledge but also the practical one.
- Highly equipped air conditioned computer laboratory
- Aims to develop academically competent and professionally motivated personnel, equipped with objective and critical thinking that compassionately foster the scientific temper with a sense of social responsibility.
- The class room is designed with an IT environment that facilitates interactive learning.
- All practical are performed by individual students.
- The department also has the objectives of providing experience in leadership, management, Planning and organization in addition to real world hands-on industry experience.
- Various events organized to develop student’s technical mind throughout the year for example- Techno Savvy club events, Interclass Competitions, Seminars and Guest Lectures.
- In-house project in the final year of BCA, assisting one Faculties to each student personally.
- Parents are informed on individual basis about the student’s performance.
- A student mentoring system has been evolved for giving personal touch to each of the students. A Faculties member has about 20 students with them. The Faculties member provides constant support and every piece of advice whenever he/she faces a problem with any aspect of the curricula.
The courses of BCA will provide jobs in the IT sectors. The renowned companies Wipro, TCS, Tech-Mahindra, Accenture, etc.
If one wishes to become a software Developer or web-designer or wants to take up a career in systems management, then BCA is the best course to get an early start for their careers.
Job Opportunity can be found in both large and small software development organizations as well as hardware companies.
Admission Process and Eligibility
The minimum qualification for admission to the first year of the BBA program shall be passing of the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) from a recognised Board.