Career Path After LLB In India – Must Read for Law Aspirants
In today's world, the use of the word multi is multiplying, with multi-nationals, multi-tasking, multi-dimensionality, and, why not, multi-disciplinary? To increase productivity, sweeping changes in the global economic scenario have necessitated a strong demand for a generation of young people with the potential knowledge of law as well as the core essentials of management and business. India offers students an integrated Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Laws degree program to meet the demand that is unfolding in front of the students and to enable them to explore the vistas of opportunities that lie ahead (B.B.A. LL.B). Here, we provide students with comprehensive knowledge that will enable them to not only survive but also excel in an increasingly competitive world.
In this blog we are going to talk about the bba llb course and how this course helps students develop their careers in the respective fields of work in the bba llb domain and what are the benefits of this course to an individuals corporate life, what is it about, what is the eligibility criteria for a bba llb course and how the admission process is carried out in general. Along with discussion all the necessary information regarding the integrated bba llb this blog will also go in detail regarding the bba llb course syllabus that will be taught to students in the various teaching methods that are sure to help them gain a significant advantage that can help them get high paying jobs along with securing a profession that allows them to learn and grow smoothly in the given industry. So without wasting much time let's get straight to business by giving you the services and the information that you want to know and add to what you already know from the bba llb course job domain.
By studying law in the context of business administration and management, students will be able to equip themselves with the skills, knowledge and a powerful qualification that is necessary to lead and advise corporations and other legally organized human endeavors while keeping cultural sensibilities, diversity, gender sensitivity, environmental sustainability, comparative, transnational, and global competencies in mind.
Acquiring legal knowledge from a variety of disciplines and professions in order to prepare them to perform a variety of roles as a professional lawyer beyond the traditional role of litigation, while also connecting their domain knowledge to the legal profession are some of the things that are taught to a candidate in this job.
Students can gain a significant advantage over their peers by becoming justice sentinels and crusaders in social, public, and corporate enterprises such as the State, Community organizations, and Social Enterprises. This job allows a lot of social recognition that can also help students with they careers.
Because of the course curriculum, which will facilitate learning law in a profound way in response to contemporary developments, gain hands-on experience in legal knowledge, skills, ethics, and values to be able to work in a fast-changing India set in a de-globalizing world.
Students have to carry out the following duties and tasks if they get enrolled and pass out with a bba llb integrated course in their respective careers.
- In a given situation, locate, identify, and interpret the law.
- Resolve legal issues through proper application of the law.
- Acquire the necessary IT skills to search for legal information using electronic resources.
- Using collaborative online international learning, improve cognitive skills, problem-solving skills, analytical and independent critical thinking, and research capabilities.
- In a globalizing world sensitive to the needs of sustainability, poverty, and vulnerability, cultivate the ability to appreciate the role of lawyers in justice education.
- Be familiar with the legal systems' institutions, including national, international, and multiple aspects of dispute resolution; be groomed in intellectual integrity and critical thinking; and be ready to practice law.
The above mentioned tasks and duties will be carried out and be performed by a student with a bba llb integrated course.
About BBA LLB field of work and course
Integrated bba llb is a five-year integrated course that covers commerce, business, and economics, as well as a thorough understanding of the law and legislature. Students will learn about a dual degree program in business studies and legislative law in this course. Graduates in this field have many job options, as they can work for both private law firms and government agencies. Corporate lawyers, contract lawyers, consultants, and other positions are available to new graduates.
The B.B.A. LL.B. program combines a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Management with a Bachelor's degree in Law to create an integrated double degree program. Students in this program learn about business communication, management principles, management accounting, entrepreneurship, and human resource management, as well as law-related topics like constitutional law, labor law, and family law. The B.B.A. LL.B. program is designed to include both theoretical and practical learning in order for students to be able to apply what they learn in class to real-life situations if there is a situation of a problem or heavy workload arises as no one can guarantee as to what we might face on the work day. There are two semesters in each academic year. While each semester is 18 weeks long, the course will be completed in five academic years with ten semesters.
Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Legislative Law is the full form of BBA LLB. Wikipedia claims that "The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a business administration bachelor's degree. General business courses and advanced courses for specific concentrations are usually included in a BBA program."
The course prepares students for jobs in a variety of fields and allows them to increase their market value. Aspirants who have a good understanding of management and a thorough understanding of the law have the best of both worlds because they can easily handle multiple roles in an organization and do so efficiently.
Eligibility Criteria for BBA LLB
Those interested in pursuing a BBA LLB degree should meet the institution's eligibility requirements in order to be considered for admission. The following are some of the BBA LLB eligibility requirements:
- Aspirants must have successfully completed their 10+2 or equivalent in any recognized board.
- Applicants who are awaiting the results of their qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
- This course is open to those who have completed their diploma.
How to Apply for BBA LLB Admission
Each institution's admission process and eligibility criteria for bba llb course in raipur are different. Admission is granted based on either the results of the relevant entrance exam or on merit. In India, the admissions procedure for bba llb course in raipur is similar to that of any other BBA-related course. The procedures for applying to any law school or college are outlined below.
Fill Out an Application for the Course
Aspirants can apply online by filling out the application form and attaching the required documents found on the colleges' websites. They can also apply in person at the college by filling out an application and submitting the required documents.
Criteria for Selection
All applicants who were shortlisted based on their entrance exam score or merit must pass their higher secondary examination with the minimum required marks and cut-off rank. When a student is chosen, he or she can pay the fee and receive their admit card.
- Principles and Practice of Management
- General English
- Business Environment
- Managerial Economics
- Contract – I
- Constitutional Law – I
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Special English
- Economic Development in India
- Business Communication
- Contract – II
- Family Law – I
- Constitutional Law – II
- Elective – I – Legal Philosophy and Theory of Justice
- Elective – II – Law and Economics
- International Business
- Business Statistics
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Criminal Law – I IPC
- Law of Torts, Consumer Law and MVC Act
- Elective – I – Human Rights Law
- Elective – II – Competition Law and Investment Law
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Elective – I – Comparative Constitutional Law
- Elective – II – Corporate Governance, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Banking Law
- Family Law – II
- Company Law
- Property Law
- Elective – I – Legislative Drafting
- Elective – II – International Trade Economics
- Interpretation of Statues
- Administrative Law
- Labour Law – I
- Public International Law
- Elective – I – Private International Law
- Elective – II – International Law
- Penology and Victimology
- Labour Law – II
- Environmental Law
- Alternate Dispute Resolution Systems
- Elective – I – Women and Criminal Law
- Elective – II – Maritime Law
- Media and Law
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Criminal Law – II
- Drafting, Pleading and Conveyancing
- Elective – I – Psychology and Forensic Sciences
- Elective – II – Humanitarian and Refugee Law
- IPR and Cyber Law
- Law of Evidence
- Professional Ethics and Accountancy for Lawyers
- Elective – I – Comparative Criminal Procedure
- Elective – II – International Criminal Law and International Criminal Court
- Insurance Law
- Law of Taxation
- Moot Court, Observation of Trial and Client Interviewing