FAQs Answered: BBA Course Details
BBA stands for Bachelors of Business Administration. As we know, a BBA course is an undergraduate course for three years. You can get this degree, even after completing studies in Science, Arts or Commerce. BBA course contains various disciplines like - Finance, Marketing, Executing Business, Entrepreneurship, Accounts. Also includes HRM (Human Resources Management), MIS (Management Information System).
- It trains students to get a good platform and placements, in a well-deserved organization or B-school and also get opportunities to participate in several core specialization programs.
- Bachelors of Business Administration completely trains you how to develop the knowledge of leadership and management.
- BBA course aids you in understanding the uses of business from several perspectives as theoretically and practically.
- Various reputed B-schools provide recruiters like Nestle, Protiviti, OYO, Reliance, Jindal Steel, and Power, ONGC, Dell, Godrej, Exxon Mobil, Halliburton, Accenture.
- BBA Course provides big recruiters like Lewis Berger, Amazon, Ambuja Cement, Decathlon, HILTI, ITC Limited.
- They hold three years of completion including six semesters.
- Admission to the Bachelors of Business Administration is provided on the basis of entrance exams scores.
- BBA courses can be pursued in various ways like full-time, part-time, or via online modes of education nowadays.
- If a candidate is willing to headstart managerial skills and builds knowledge about finance, business, accounts, economics which also includes marketing, sales, strategy management, etc., also aiming to be an entrepreneur.
- If someone is willing for a good career in the future, then the BBA course is a good choice for him/her.
- It is a good choice for students who wish for high-paying jobs in management and administration.
- BBA course makes you learn various aspects that are important for business management.
- Speaking about salary, there are a lot of companies that offer good salary packages around 2 Lakhs - 3 Lakhs per annum, whereas the maximum packages depend on your personal traits.
2. Advantages of joining BBA course:-
Loads of candidates have already decided that BBA only has the option of MBA, but isn't it so! There are lots of degrees that a candidate can choose after BBA, which results in a bright future ahead. Speaking of which there are many advantages of owning this degree, such as -
- Great Networking
- High salary & expenditures
- Good experience and benefits
- Job Satisfaction
- Development both personally & professionally
- Stepping stone for MBA & others degree as well
- Cover multiple disciples
- Degree of versatility
- Money-worthy course
- Human Resources
- Hotel Management
- Study MBA
- Study PGDM (Post Graduate Degree in Management)
- Company Secretary
- Chartered Accountant
- Civil Services
- Industrial Management/Accounting
- For admission in a BBA course, students need to clear the boards i.e., 10+2 from any of the recognized boards.
- The passing marks to join a BBA course is 50%
- The age of the interested student should be between 17 and 25 years.
- In India, there are various universities/colleges that offer BBA courses. (like the ITM Group of Institutions in Navi Mumbai-Kharghar, Chennai, Vadodara, Raipur, Warangal.)
5. ITM’s BBA course subjects include:-
- Business Analytics,
- Operations and Supply Chain Management,
- Digital Marketing & Transformation,
- Financial Markets,
- International Business,
- Retail Marketing Management,
- Human Resources Management.
6. Can you do specialization after or during a BBA course?
BBA course is a specialized, fulfilling, and satisfying degree worldwide in a management circle. For instance, if a student wants to specialize in Human Resources/ Management after BBA, then;
- he/she can join a company of the same field or
- study furthermore in the same field like MBA or PGDM degrees.
- Accounting- It is a good specialization that strengthens your resume.
- Supply Chain- This is one of the important aspects in manufacturing industries or companies.
- Management- An interesting part of BBA. A student keening to know about management should take this specialization.
- Marketing- A type of specialization done for the marketing department. This carries a lot of marketing skills and on-field work.
- Human Resources Management- One of the popular specializations because candidates learn how to handle the employees of any organization.
- Global Business- This is an International Business, where a candidate is taught various factors as in Laws of International Business, Accounting, tax, etc…
- Computer Applications
- Business Administration
- International Business
- Information Systems
- Sports Management
- Hospital & Health care
- Human Resources
7. Jobs after completing BBA course:-
- Civil Services
- Banking Sector
- Police Sub-inspector
- Defense Services
- ISRO(Indian Space Research Organization)
- BHEL( Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited)
- DRDO (Defense Research and Development Organization)
- GAIL (Gas Authority of India Limited)
- MTNL (Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited)
- NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation Limited)
- SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited)
Corporate Sector Jobs-
- Finance Sector
- Management Sector
- Real Estate Business
- Sales Executive
- Digital Marketing
- Chartered Accountants Hotel Management
Own business plans-
- Event Management/Planning
- Teaching Profile
8. Top colleges for BBA course-
- ITM Group of Institutions, Mumbai.
- Amity University, Noida.
- Christ Deemed University, Bengaluru.
- NMIMS Deemed to be University, Maharashtra.
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Karnataka.
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi.
- Manipal University of Jaipur.
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
- Madras Christian College, Tamil Nadu.
- Mount Carmel College Autonomous, Bengaluru.
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research, Pune.
- Loyola College, Chennai.
- AIIMS Institute, Bengaluru.
- FLAME University, Pune.
- St. Xavier's College, Mumbai.
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab.
- SVKM's Mithibai College of Arts Chauhan Institute of Science and Amrutben Jivanlal College of Commerce and Economics.
- Techno India University, West Bengal.
- Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, New Delhi.
- XIM University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
- Parul University, Gujarat.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
- CIMAGE Group of Colleges- Bihar, Patna
- Ethiraj College for Women, Tamil Nadu
- Vellore Institute of Technology, Tamil Nadu
The BBA (Bachelors of Business Administration), helps students to learn different disciplinary systems in different sections or say specialization. -That provides several jobs via government, corporate, or even own personal business as mentioned above. A BBA Degree makes a candidate get into a well-settled job with a proportion of good salary and gives an experience certificate. It helps set you up in a good organization or companies & even industries. This mostly works out if you opt for a good university to complete your degree. So, choose wisely.